- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Beauty is in the Struggle is an original abstract expressionism painting fusing together spray paints and acrylic paints to to create this multi layered piece of work. Heavy inspired by the music that was playing in the studio at the time of creation.
Original mixed media painting painted on recycled paper
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England, I am a self taught artist working predominantly within the digital medium, creating multi layered and multi textural digital collages, These digital collage pieces use various source material to build the layers together from photographs sketches found material as well various painting experiments done in the studio and then photographed to be used in the digital field. I also produce original mixed media paintings based on the urban decay theme fusing together various layers of spray paint, acrylic paint and household paint to create original one of a kind paintings.
As a self taught artist my work is inspired by the various colours & textures that I see in everyday life from an old rusty door to flaking paint on walls, and these inspirations build into multi textured pieces. I draw inspiration from inner city life and the natural decay of urban spaces.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070