- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
A4 alcohol ink portrait on Yupo paper.
Inspired by the ethereal elves in folk tales. Beautiful hues of blue, green and yellow have been used to create this portrait, with alcohol drops forming intricate textures and bubbles.
A piece that, when framed, would be a colourful, interesting addition to any home.
Hello I'm Alana and I live in Greater London. I’m an ink and watercolour artist and I mainly paint portraits and brightly patterned abstracts.
I developed my style and technique at school during my art A-levels and continued on to do my Art and Design foundation diploma; after completing that however, I have been mainly self-taught. During this time I have found my love for painting using inks on non porous surfaces to create vivid and interesting art pieces, which due to the technique used with them, create really unique pieces that cannot be replicated again.
If you would like to chat about any of my paintings or want to find out more about how I work you can find me on Instagram @alanakatew or my website; www.alanakateart.com
Thankyou for your interest!
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070