- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
I travelled to Whitby many years ago to sea the tall ship The Endeavour sail into its harbour for the very first time. Thousands had gathered and as always I was there with the A5 sketchbook and camera ready to get what I needed for my forthcoming painting. Ironically the two paintings I did got stolen from where I was living at the time. It was only over the last couple of months that I decided to revisit them again and paint this; the second of my two pieces.
Hello I'm Shaun and I live in Sheffield. I’m a traditional Watercolour Artist and I paint scenes mainly from around the UK, especially coastal villages and towns. As a child I use to visit many of the these places on summer holidays in the 1970's so it is always a pleasure to revisit when researching for new subject matter.
I trained as a Graphic Designer/Illustrator at both college and university and worked in the graphic and marketing industry for nearly 30 years. However I left it behind in 2016 and I now paint exclusively as a professional artist.
If you would like to chat about any of my paintings or want to find out more about how I work you can find me on facebook and Instagram. I also have my website at: www.shaunpatrickmyers.com
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070