- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
A cute fox terrier on the beach with flowers in the foreground and boats and houses in the background. Inspired by many trips to the seaside and walking by the coast.
Mounted on white board and will fit nicely in a square frame.
I am an Eastbourne based artist and illustrator with many happy customers in the UK and worldwide.
I have shown and sold my work for over 25 years in art galleries, cafes and online . I have also exhibited in Greece and was commissioned to paint houses and murals for private clients there.
More recently my cat paintings have become popular and are held in collections worldwide. I have enjoyed painting commissioned cat portraits and hope to paint many more of these.
I have illustrated magazines, book covers, children's books, cookery books, greetings cards and advertisements. I am represented by Yellow House Art Licensing and published by Museums and Galleries, the Art Group, Tracks, Noel Tatt, Woodmansterne , Design House and Pomegranate Publishing in the US for greetings cards.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070