- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Unknown Connections is part of a series of smaller abstract expressionist paintings, built up from many layers of acrylic, spray paint and household paint. Bringing together various textures and geometric shapes to create this one of a kind original painting.
Original mixed media painting, painted on recycled paper
As a self taught artist all my artwork is inspired by the music I am listening to whilst im working; as it is such an integral part of my creative process, it influences anything from the colours and shapes I choose to the overall direction and tone of the piece. Im also inspired by what I see on an everyday basis, from colour and texture to shape and form as well as a lot of inspiration from the worldwide graffiti scene and the lifestyle and culture that is hip hop; bringing together layers of colour, shape and texture to create unique pieces of work. Working predominantly in the digital format creating original one of a kind digital collages as well as painting, my work moves between the computer screen and the canvas to always create original one of pieces.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070