- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
The "Red Coat" has become like a signature work for me and if there is not a red coat then there will be a splash of red somewhere on the canvas that will make the art jump
The original art is on canvas 20 x 20 and the art is shipped unframed with a certificate of authenticity and free shipping.
Quote from "British Artists"
The artist seems to have a unique talent that I envy, to paint people is not easy, to paint people ooze life is nigh on impossible and yet these people ooze life" ~ Quote from the editor of British Artists. Scottish figurative and landscape artist with work in collections in Australia, Hong Kong, Spain, Greece, USA, Ireland, Italy, America, Denmark, France, Spain, UK and Canada.
I am a self taught Scottish contemporary figurative and landscape painter that loves light.
My art is characterized by contrasting shadows and light with the signature figure in a red coat featuring in almost all of my works.
I love to work in oils and acrylics and the subject matter is always changing but I always focused on light and exaggerated shadows to create a mood in the work with serious influences from black and white films such as “Citizen Kane” and directors like Ridley Scott.
I have been working as a professional artist for some years and have never looked back since my first sale in a gallery.
I have exhibited in Malaga, Lorient, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Aberdeen, Glasgow, and art fairs across the country
I have also represented Scottish Art in Lorient at the largest Celtic nations event in the world.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070