- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Abstract paintings. Cool blues and warm yellows on a crisp white background give this piece an easy neutral feel.
As with all my paintings, this can be hung either way round depending on the space available.
Lisa is a contemporary abstract artist. Sharing her time between North London where she grew up and the stunning beauty of North Yorkshire.
Over the years she has worked in most aspects of art and design, but her specialities are acrylics with mixed media. Since becoming one of Luminaire Arts artists 3 years ago, she has sold a lot of pieces and taken on many commissions in various forms. "The Luminaire Arts team are a pleasure to work with, they have all been very supportive and have taken any stress out of every project. Being with them has certainly boosted my sales and enabled me to evolve as an artist."
Lisa works mainly from her studio at home in Leeds and takes her influences from, "the patterns and textures of our amazing world."
Most recently, she has developed a stunning range of Butterfly works, using gold leaf and resin.
"Art encourages creative experimentation, often resulting in amazing and beautiful results. I love the feeling of freedom and energy that the use of different mediums allows. Often, something as simple as a variation in texture or direction can create something totally unexpected. Each of my artworks reflects the different layers and adventures in life that create our own unique individuality. It is for this reason that I leave it up to the owner of the piece to decide which way it should hang.
We all see something different!"
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070