- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Medium : Acrylic on canvas
Year : 2017
Dimensions without frame 20" x 20" (50cm x 50cm)
Overall dimensions with frame 25" x 25" (65cm x 65cm)
This painting comes FRAMED and ready to hang as pictured.
From Merv's "Funny Farm" series
All paintings are signed, dated, and comes with Certificate of Authenticity to verify its originality and uniqueness.
Mervyn is a self-taught artist who uses his canvas to share the free-spirited, joyful side of life. Each of his paintings tells a stand-alone story inspired by clever wordplay. His fun, whimsical and quirky works are based on his obsession with sheep and pop culture. Rather than taking a serious approach to art, Mervyn prefers to make humour and fun the focus, often influenced through his surroundings and personality. Mervyn also experiments with expressing his emotions in the form of vibrant and colourful abstracts that are equally as engaging as his flock of sheep.
Mervyn's works can be found in numerous private and corporate collections throughout the United Kingdom and internationally.
Born 1983 in Singapore, he now paints professionally as a full-time artist in Manchester where he calls home.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070