- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Heavens Open at Sea
Original 'Heavens Open at Sea' acrylic on stretched canvas painting by Dameon Strong
Professionally fixed, and signed
Viewings welcome - via Skype or in person. Please PM with any enquiries.
Dameon Strong is an artist from Lincolnshire, UK. He works with a variety of mediums, ranging from pencil to spray paint, producing work exploring a variety of themes. He is best known for his seascapes, surf art and wave paintings.
Dameon has always been fascinated by water and the ocean. From an early age he was a keen swimmer and spent as much time in, and under, water as possible. This passion lead to his love of surfing and – crucial in this sport – a huge respect for the sea. The power of the ocean is a theme reflected in his much of his work. Dameon says ‘When I am painting I try to feel the way the water moves and then capture its power and beauty.’
Dameon has been drawing and painting his whole life; he studied Illustration at the University of Lincoln, but has only recently begun to present his work more publicly. This year he has exhibited both locally and regionally, in art cafes and art markets. He has work exhibited in Silver Street Gallery, Whitby, Yorkshire, and is currently looking for more exhibiting opportunities.
Dameon also has his own independent clothing brand, Strong Seas. Inspired by his love of the ocean, and located in Dameon’s skateboarding and surfing roots, he screen-prints, by hand, his own tattoo-inspired designs on clothing and apparel.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070