- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
It is a mono landscape looking across Grasmere through the reeds. It has been edited to emphasis the textures in the grasses and wall. A stunning unusual photograph of a popular destination in the Lake District.
This image is printed on Museum Heritage Permajet A3 paper. The image will be 28 x21.5 cm leaving a border to allow for mounting and framing.
I am an innovative and creative photographer based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire. I enjoy traveling, using visits to places near and far as inspiration for my work.
In 2010 I was awarded the distinction of ARPS by the Royal Photographic Society and I have had my work exhibited at RPS headquarters in Bath.
I have exhibited nationally and internationally and, in 2013, I was awarded AFIAP, in recognition of the number of acceptances in international exhibitions.
I regularly visit camera clubs to talk about my photographic journey; the first talk was called ‘The Story So Far’. I now have a new talk called ‘A Moment Captured’ which includes many of the images which featured in my solo exhibition in Letchworth in 2017.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070