- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
In the great openness of the universe meteors travelling at great speed and in there majestic journeys leaving great pathways through spaces lonely outermost reaches in bright colours and vapour trails reaching out for hundreds of miles.
I paint in two styles, naive and abstract, on both canvas and acid free paper.
Over the years I have sold many original paintings in both styles to private and corporate collectors.
I have painted from my imagination or from a commission brief and my work has been reproduced as greeting cards and prints.
I love painting, it is great starting with a blank piece of paper or a canvas and finishing with a painting whether it's an abstract or landscape and it's great when other people like the work I have made.
The thing to also look for in most of my landscapes and seascapes is three cats two black and one brown with stripes always hidden somewhere in the picture...
I hope you enjoy my art!
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070