- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Erotic Art - Sensual Oil Painting Original - Nude Body Canvas
Evdokiya Hristova - Born and raised in Sofia, Bulgaria. A fourth generation artist.
I work in the area of craft, woodcarving and painting. I've been carving wood professionally since 1997, after finishing graduate school, all the time developing as an artist, but my real passion is painting.
Currently I'm working full-time in my painting studio. I find my subject matter in every day life through my direct experience and I incorporate it into my work.
Several solo exhibitions and participation in many local and international art symposiums and workshops.
Art Symposium Istanbul, Turkey- May 2015
Famagusta, Cyprus- August 2017, ended in solo exhibition "The faces of Famagusta".
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070