- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Gerald is a harlequin Great Dane.
He’s a statement piece for any home, dogs lovers or no. The painting beautifully captures the character of this wonderful beast. Make Gerald the focal point of any room and he’ll always be a talking point!!
I was born in 1966 in Harworth, Nottinghamshire.
I went to Doncaster Grammar School where I discovered my passion for art.
Wimbledon School of Art was where I did my degree in Painting in the 80s.
I completed an MA at Brighton university form 1992-1994.
I have taught children and adults in some capacity since the 90s.
My work falls in to different categories. I am a painter of figurative subjects. I am interested in colour and mark making. If I make an image of a dog in paint or print I try to capture to essence of the animal. The life of the animal I paint, draw or print is captured in their eyes.
I am currently painting terriers of all descriptions in oils on panel and aluminium. I am also painting flowers on a large scale too. I'm presently also working on a series of Lino cuts of dogs, cats and lizards.
I exhibited a print in the Royal
Academy this summer and had the honour of having my image turned in to a card for the shop.
My work hangs in many private collections in the U.K., USA, Europe and Australia.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070