- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Music has a main role on my artworks. When I listen to a beautiful piece of music, it not only triggers sensations,
feelings, memories but I also experience colours, shapes. In some way, those are the movements that I’m trying to capture, related to how I feel in that particular moment. They are telling you a story and that is what I want to reflect on my paintings... transforming those stories that you are perceiving through vibrations, melodies into an image.
In this case, I created the serie "Piano Improvisation" inspired by the music of the composer Gleb Kolyadin.
Here you can find the pieces I took for inspiration : https://soundcloud.com/poloniumcubes
Virginia was born in Mendoza, Argentina but she has traveled and lived in different cities and abroad, which not only made her search for “there must be more”, but also to understand that the only thing that remains in all of those places is the art and architecture.
She completed her Master of Science in Architecture at the Politecnico di Milano, Italy, since arts has many teachers as the source in it. Understanding that this is part of everyday life based on a tradition of values , which are timeless like the functionality, simplicity and beauty of all objects accompanied by a strong human and emotional burden, teaching her how to perceive our environment more sensitively and see the world from a different point of view.
Therefore, through her paintings she expresses her feelings and thoughts , most of the time, inspired by music, as a representation of a “cloud constructor” of space and sensations that later are transferred, decoded into shapes, colors… leaving all the essence on the canvas. It is wonderful to see how something that comes from your mind creates a new world in others. That is one of the main elements that she wants to reflect, without a spectator and its own capability to see, to feel… the work wouldn’t “exist”.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070