- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Pastel on paper
Amy Shuckburgh is a fine artist living in London. She has exhibited her paintings of still life and landscapes both here and abroad for nigh on twenty years. She produces portraits by commission, often of children as well as family groups. She has drawn from life the late Nobel Prize-winning playwright, Harold Pinter.
Amy's recent still life drawings are inspired by Eric Ravillious, Vanessa Bell and Mary Fedden. Rural views are glimpsed beyond interior arrangements of found objects: feathers, shells, stones, flowers, collected on walks with her children, as well as jugs, plates, and fabrics. Working in a vibrant palate, often flattening forms and using recurring motifs, Amy has developed a new body of evocative pastel work which she plans to exhibit in early 2018.
Amy trained at L'Ecole des Beaux Arts in Paris, the Slade School of Fine Art, and The Royal Drawing School in London. She has a First Class Degree in English Literature from Leeds University and a Masters Degree in Curating from Goldsmiths College, London. She is also a published writer.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070