- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Cosmopolitan Rainbow is an textured oil painting on a Linen Canvas with an abundance of colour, energy and vibrancy
It is a completely unique and original abstract oil painting on Linen canvas.
This piece is seriously eye-catching, the colours swirl and dance with each other giving subtle depth and texture. There is a strong contrast between the shapes of bold, defined colours which compliment each other perfectly.
This piece is even more vibrant in person and is completely unique and could never be replicated exact.
40"x30" (100x75cms) ready to hang gallery wrapped Linen Canvas
Double varnished for protection
Original artwork with signed Certificate of Authenticity. I sign my Canvas paintings on the back, but I can sign them also on the front if requested.
If you would like something similar painting please do not hesitate to contact me.
© 2016 Susan Wooler. All rights reserved.
*** International Buyers*** Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Further information available at DutyCalculator.com.
Thank you for viewing my art Sue :) x
WHO AM I
Hi I’m Sue a UK artist living in a beautiful Welsh seaside village, with Tony my Husband; Frank our Black Labrador and our Tortoiseshell Cat Quando - yes she was named after the song by Pat Boone
I have no formal art training and am 100% self taught, I have been painting abstract art at weekends and evenings since my early teens and I absolutely love it I’ve always had a 9 – 5 job working in an Office, a Bakery, Dog Kennels and I was also a Singer in a band for a few years.
I’m now a full time Carer for my Hubby and paint daily.
WHAT I DO
I create one off original paintings, I never replicate them. I mainly use acrylic paint but like to dabble with oils as well. I don’t follow ‘a style’ per se. I paint what I love, what inspires me and I hope this is conveyed in my paintings.
I want the viewers of my paintings to enjoy what their seeing, whether they chose to make a purchase or not. Painting excites me, a shape, a colour, a landscape or a cloudy sky will spark an idea and I try to capture it on canvas.
My paintings evoke my emotions, they make me feel Cheerful or Content. Some have a tranquil, relaxing effect with soft tones and delicate brush strokes; whilst others are bold, vibrant and break away from traditional ideas bringing a feeling of exhilaration and excitement.
MY BACK STORY
I was brought up on a Council Estate and went to a Comprehensive School, I have no academic achievements to speak and had my first job doing a paper round when I was 12, I left school early at 15 and got a job. My parents worked hard to provide for me and my sisters, Mom was a Dinner Lady and Dad worked in a Factory.
Although we lived in poverty and didn’t have much, we were happy and cared for; what we lacked in material items we were given a much greater gift - love and encouragement. One of the earliest presents I remember being given, I think for my 6th Birthday was a box of crayons and a colouring book. I treasured them.
I would sit for hours on end colouring in and often sit on my Dads knee whilst he taught me to draw. I live by the values my parents taught me, to care, be compassionate and be grateful. I am honoured and grateful that my painting are in collectors homes all over the world.
Thank you for taking the time to read this Warmest Regards Sue x
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070