- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
After cutting out some water splash stickers, I realised that I needed to create a fresh composition around this vintage subject.
Paper, stickers and felt tip pens on vintage postcard.
• This is an original contemporary art collage realized on a vintage photo.
• All the works have clear signs of wear and tear, and needs to be handled with care.
• My artworks are based on vintage found objects (photos, postcards, LP covers, etc.), so they are one of a kind.
I am an Italian experimental artist that lives in London.
My creative research is mainly focused on handmade mixed media collages, but my interest also involves video art and photography. The forgotten memories as vintage found pictures, postcards, messages and other random materials, are the obsession that drove me to start this art journey.
I work on vintage and found images creating freaky handmade collages. I consider myself as a “photo and video archival parasite”, but with no bad intentions. I draw portals on old photos, postcards and vinyl covers, because I believe that in some way they can allow me to travel in time and space.
Every work is basically composed of three elements: my personal life background, my inspirations and subconscious, that is also the glue that puts all together.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070