- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Florencia Magallanes is a visual artist based in London.
She use different means of expression like digital painting, photography, video art and aquearelle to create unique art that explores mainly human behaivor, relationships and subconcences.
Her works has been exhibit in Argentina, Netherlands, Spain, Germany and London as well.
Florencia is an artist in constan grow.
Both, thought and introspection, and the empirical and unstructured automatism inspire me. I transit through different expressive means, techniques and materials, allowing the error as a foundational recourse.I am mainly interested in the expressive use of color and visual textures.
My work is a constant practice of a dynamic interplay between specific visual communication and experimentation. This duality piques my interest. In a restless search to understand where the ideas , maybe come. As Jack Kerouac once said "I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion,"my work tries to clarify while declaring bewilderment.
2014-Faculty of Visual Arts. 2014- Professor of Painting. Establishment: Escuela Municipal de Artes Visuales de Lómas de Zamora, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
-2013 "MACMA (Movement helps breast cancer) International Day of fight against Breast Cancer" Municipal Historical Museum "La Cucaracha" Adrogué, Almirante Brown. Bs.As, Argentina. -2014 "Displacements" Council of Economic Sciences. Lomas de Zamora, Buenos. Aires, Argentina. -2014 "Artefilosolidario" Murals for CDI. Community Amaicha del Valle, Tucuman, Argentina.
-2017 “Corporalidad Femenina: del edén a la contemporaneidad” Museo de la Mujer Argentina. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
2017-“Red Room” South Kiosk Gallery. London,UK.
-2017 “Wallpaper” by Art Baby Gallery .MAMA Showroom. Rótemberg,Netherlands.
-2016 “Erótica” en “Los placeres de Lola” Madrid, Spain.
-2016 “Erótica” en “ Shhh…tu juguetería Erótica” Málaga, Spain.
-2016 “Erótica” en “ Flux” Buenos Aires, Argentina.
2014 - Artcover álbum "Microbits" for Luke Neck. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Artcover Single "Beethovits" for Luke Neck. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Artcover Single "Sweet Dreams Pib" for Luke Neck.Buenos Aires, Argentina.
2016- Serie “Erótica” Dusty Mag, Revista Online Trimestral.
2016- Serie “Parejas anónimas” Revista Online Möndan.
2016- TLM Artist September “The lighting Mind” Online Magazine. Spain.
2016- Exposición “Erótica, erótica, erótica” Universo Epígrafe. Argentina.
2016- Marvin. Revista Digital. México.
2017-Blue Afternoon Magazine. UK
2017- Artcover EP “BlindBuyer” for “BlindBuyer”. London.UK
2017- New Erotic Art. Web Site.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070