- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
I am a self-taught artist, working primarily in acrylic, my style and technique range from realism to abstract and post-impressionism. Most of my work is figurative art, examining the human body in different situations and placing it in surroundings that reverberate the emotional tension. The subconscious mind is a source of inspiration for me and I try to depict that through use of colour, facial expressions and the body language of my subjects.
I aspire to create art that has a timeless quality, which mirrors my understanding of the effects that time and space have on the human consciousness in the 21st century. I have been featured in art magazines ('Average art' , 'A5' ) and I have had my work exhibited in the UK, US, Greece and Russia.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070