- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
With the asymmetrical balance of repetitive visual elements this canvas brings a vertical movement to the foreground. The natural pallet suggests an environment of light and life. The depth of the superimposed layers aims at evoking the sense of movement of the human experience.
A fragment of the narrative:
SPRING 2014: AWAY:
“A third option arose, one of them could fit in and adapt and the other could enjoy their freedom. And so this peculiar form of babysitting a group of ‘ airplane friends’ (friendships that are formed at a mode of transportation that include a level of intimacy that is not reflected by the length and depth of the friendship but by the fact that this friendship has a clear expiration date-when you leave the mode of transportation.“ e.c.vazaka
the complete narrative is available upon request &
the artist signs the canvas with her wax fingeprint.
Eva-chloe is intrigued and driven by the journey from the narrative to the image, this journey guides the exploration of form, colour, perspective and depth in the overlapping consecutive layers.
The narrative feeds the different layers of the painting, just as in the conventional way of designing on tracing paper, transporting words onto the canvas.
The narrative is constructed much like designing, from observation, to research, to sketching, and finally to testing the proposed solution.
Using printing rolers, and mixing the paint on the canvas, the words are placed through the different media and the outcome informs the text. As a response the narrative is updated and consequently another layer is created on the canvas. This dialogue eventually concludes.
Eva-Chloe was born in Athens and now lives and works in London.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070