- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
My art reflects deep discourse between nature, intuition and learning which I explore through a diverse range of media and techniques. Motivated through experimentation I challenge my abilities through exploring different materials and make new discoveries with my hands. Fibonacci, optical illusions and the architectural structures of nature inspire me. image of original txt art; white ink on black mount board.
Printed with Archival ink on Hahnemuhle fine art paper with 2cm white border.
Larger sizes available upon request:
Since having a BA and MA in contemporary art, I have collaborated with a prestigious designer Rei Kawakubo owner of Comme des Garçon; for her Homme Deux Collection at Dover street market London. Selected as 1 of 10 artists chosen for a emerging artist award at Free Range in Brick lane London in 2013. I went to do a MA in contemporary arts and music and graduated in 2015. During 2014 Noise portfolio curators Denise Proctor and Tim Marlow credited 7 pieces of my works. In 2012 I won second prize for an art and architecture pavilion project. My intention is to collaborate in this field with designers; interiors and exterior. I am intrigued by surfaces and how they shape and balance our surrounding environment.
Fibonacci, alchemy, optical illusions and the architectural structures of nature inspire me. I like to think of my work as scientific, futuristic, mystical and organic. I see myself as a multifaceted artist; originally a self-taught painter and jewellery designer. Over the years I have learned many techniques. I like to achieve the best results by experimenting with different materials. If I could describe myself; I would say I am a bit of a Alchemist. It's a bit like finding the right ingredients to create something magical; whilst evoking emotions in the viewer. My work spans from techniques in printmaking, 3d sculpture, drawing, painting, new media and photography. My hand drawn signature pieces; text art, create mesmerising organic forms. Sound, vibration and frequency fascinate me. My desire is to capture this in my art by using the power of repetition.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070