- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Self taught artist who loves to paint, mostly landscapes but drawn to the sea. Have been selling work for 4 years and will continue.
Seascapes is what I am known for but can do anything within reason, I always paint what I love not what I think is on trend.
I have painted in acrylics and have moved to oils as this is where I find I am happiest and this reflects in the work, I prefer working on larger scale canvas but have no problem working smaller if the work needs it.
Art is subjective but believe you can see passion in people's work, you will see that in mine.
Francis bacon william Turner David hockney are some artists I respect and enjoy there work
1 open listing
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070