- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Judith is an acrylic artist currently living in the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire England. She is most recently an empty nester and so has more time to paint!
Judith's impressionist work has a fun, spirited style which has in the past depicted life on the beach in Australia where she was influenced by the vibrant colours and bright sunlight. She is now back living in the Cotswolds where she is working on various landscapes of the surrounding area.
Whilst in Australia she missed the changing seasons terribly. Her most recent work has been based upon the trees through the seasons seen in the woods when she walks her two dogs. She wanted to depict her favourite spring time event when the bluebells appear, this them led to a series of paintings.
7 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070