- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Jonquil is a British artist based in London. Following a Diploma in Art and Design she joined the Wimbledon Art Studios and shows her work in London and Cornwall. She works daily from her studio in southwest London.
‘My paintings, created using oil paint, are inspired initially by colours I observe in the landscape and things around me. Although my work is mostly representational, I allow the mark-making and textures created as I layer the paint, to inform the image. My focus is the sense of place, or essence of the object rather than a strict representation of it.’
-shortlisted for the Visual Art Open 2017, 2018
-shortlisted for the National Open Art prize. Included in the London, Mercers’ Hall 2016 selected works exhibition 2016
7 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070