- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Jennifer Crowshaw is captivated by flowers. From the beauty of a full bloom, to the withered and dead seed heads, she is drawn to capture their life cycle in paint and print. Using a combination of techniques, she instinctively paints and creates unique ways of capturing the beauty of the flowers in their natural environment.
Her paintings evoke a sense of calm, peace, and tranquillity - the sounds and scents of the flowers flow around you, as if sat in a summer meadow. Jennifer’s two very distinctive styles capture the flowers' life beautifully.
A keen gardener too, if she’s not painting flowers, she’s busy growing them in her Cotswold garden.
“The forms and structures created by Mother Nature are wondrous”.
1 open listing
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070