- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Jarek was born in Lódz, Poland in 1976. Growing up during marshal law shown him the gray side of life. Dull town during crisis has delivered him with an inspiration: create with passion color and without limitations. His search for the meaning and fulfillment took him traveling the world to finally let him settle in London in 2004. With a successful career in business he finally reached for his creative spirit and started creating in spring 2014.
'' I believe in doing what I love. There should not be a day in our life, when we deprive ourselves reaching for the fountain of joy and passion within... Be it food, travel, a talk to a stranger... Can you recall the taste of a strawberry in the spring? Or sticking your head out of the window on a train? That's what painting means to me.''
'' Every piece is like a discovery. There is a great reward in being able to express emotions by a streak of paint, a subtle texture, a shade of color. But for the artist a real reward comes from the engaged audience. Once I read a quote about the art: 'How does a person need art in their life? - Like when you ask a child: where it hurts...? Everywhere!!!' ''
How often do we look at something that amazes us or amuses ? Paintings are like those little moments frozen in time. A smile after a long day, a relief after overcoming situation we feared, surprise of a warm summer rain from the clear skies... What if you could take that emotion with you?
12 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070