- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Hi, there! I am Izediputru, an artist from Saint-Petersburg. I moved to London bringing along my oil paint. I found here an amazing architecture and a beautiful nature. All this is so mixed up and so inspiring! These are my favorite subjects and now I have a lot of work to do. Follow me on my journey in my instagram.
I work on canvas and use mostly my palette knife number 61, no matter how big the canvas are. Sometimes you can spot me with a small brush in my hand. But that is rarity. And probably it means that something is going wrong or a dangerous experiment is being conducted.
I found my way to be happy. Cutting chaos on the canvas with my palette knife letting the material world to reveal.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070