- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
I'm a photographer based in Belgium. A few years ago I started with photography; In a few months it became a passion for me. Photography is playing with light. A way to show how I love nature and see nature in many different styles. Unfolding creativity in all possible forms. Using Icm, , old lenses, and many other ways, i try all kind of different way to capture it on my own way. I'll always let my soul speak through my lens. Most of my picture are printed on special paper, Hahnemuhle and hand made paper, to become more and more the artistic way, the way to express myself. Passion for nature, passion for minimalism, passion for life, all captured in Photo Art@Ivette Braem. I hope you can enjoy them, for every question, you may take contact with me.
My work is only available as limited edition.. Each print is accompanied with a signed and edition numbered Certificate of Authenticity..
6 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070