LumiArts is a highly curated wonderful 'marketplace' of original art, sculpture and limited editions.
Our parent company Luminaire Arts Ltd (www.luminairearts.co.uk) is a highly reputable and trusted Art Consultancy, assisting Interior Designers and Corporate Companies across the world source wonderful art for their projects. From our showroom and Gallery in Belgravia, London, we endeavour to offer wonderful customer service to both our businesses, and you’re more than welcome to come and visit us at anytime (well Monday to Friday actually).
As a company we work really hard to offer you a really special collective of amazing art, and hopefully make life a whole lot simpler for you to find the kind of emerging artists that offer high quality art that potentially can be both collectable and investment art. All the wonderful art on this site is sold and delivered by the hand-picked and highly curated artists on here. What's more, we have a very large presence of British based artists for your perusal!
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
It's paramount that you can buy with confidence and that you are completely satisfied with the whole experience of buying art, and so If you’ve any questions for any of the artists you can send them a message directly, or alternatively, please feel free to send emails to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch by calling us on 0207 101 5070 (Monday – Friday 10am-5pm). Or you can write to us too at Luminaire Arts Ltd, 19, Grosvenor Place, Belgravia, London SW1X 7HT.
EASY ORDERING AND PROTECTION
Ordering is really simple as you can pay by credit card through the Internationally recognised payment gateway 'Stripe Connect'.
Once orders are placed with the ‘seller’ you will receive email communications informing you of the estimated date of arrival.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 6 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 14 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- It is at the 'sellers' discretion whether to charge for delivery or not.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 6 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance.
- All of our 'sellers' on our website are obliged to comply to our 'returns and refunds' policy.
- You have the right to to return your order up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods. Unfortunately, specially 'commissioned art', cannot be refunded.
- To cancel your order or return goods, please contact the 'seller' directly and notify LumiArts through the 'contact us' form. Please give details of the reasons for your return or cancellation and we will ensure this happens smoothly.
- Please return the goods in their original packaging and in perfect condition. We also recommend you take out insurance to cover the return of goods, and we recommend a 'signed for' delivery service with proof of posting and delivery. The cost of return will be the 'buyers' responsibility.
- 'Sellers' are expected to refund 'buyers' within 14 days of receiving goods back. Please notify us of any delay in this happening.
- Please note that as you are responsible for the goods being returned in perfect condition, it is important to mention in correspondence about the 'return', of any damages or problems with the goods, that were delivered to you in the first instance, as you will be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the return of them to the 'seller'.