- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
I was born in France in 1977 but I have lived in England since 2002, after spending one year in Germany and one year in Ireland. I have always had an interest in Art since I can remember. I learnt to paint through practising my Art and reading books. I specialize in large landscape and woodland paintings but I also enjoy painting various subjects, using a large variety of mediums. Experimenting is my main focus and it is what makes me grow as an artist. My work is a combination of accidents and control, a combination of darkness and light. I try to paint my emotions as it is sometimes easier to express them through colours and textures than words.
I have sold my work across the UK, Italy, Germany, Belgium, United States, Australia, China and Hong Kong.
24 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070