- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Born in 1956 in Alfaro, La Rioja (Spain), Fernando got interested in arts at an early age.
Studying academic art at high school and his increasing interest in the avant-garde took him to Madrid in the 70’s. Along with his self-taught background he worked and collaborated with several artists. All the while learning different pictorial, modelling, foundry and printing techniques (serigraphy, engraving, etc). Those were the years of his first exhibitions.
In the 80’s Fernando goes back to his hometown Alfaro, where he sets up his studio. During this decade he combined his experimental work and research with commissioned decorative paintings.
From the 90’s onwards he has been exclusively dedicated to his art.
"I take creative approaches and when I start to get too comfortable I sabotage my own work. When the tension fades away, it is better to change rather than feeling a slave of my own style."
8 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070