- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Evelyne has become love struck the very first time she laid her eyes on art works by the great classical masters. These great paintings of olden times seem to radiate life invigorating the viewer an immeasurable sense of beauty. It was the lightness, the clean transparency and details that inspire her to pursue this art. The virtuosity of the artists able to execute these pieces of work capture the imagination of many are to be admired with great respect. She would love to have a dinner with a few to ask them how they did it!
She became very curious why a piece of art can lift the mind so effortlessly. She wanted to learn this skill. She wanted to help people, making them happy and able. Art was a way to engage with anyone seeking a healthy and ecstatic life.
She began first dealing with other kind of images printed on paper. She worked as a psychic reader for many years with an ability to travel in time and space. She wanted to really capture these images she was trading with for so long. Painting and the decoration art was the obvious choice to ground her once and for all.
She doesn’t use the cards anymore but now apply her intuitive and imaginative skills to create for others magical landscapes, portraits. Finally she is able to put onto a board, canvas her vision so that you can see what she sees.
Her art is joyful, a wee bit naïve and colourful. She is using her art as a platform to focus bringing you in the moment at any time of the day. Once she has a concept, there is a definite spontaneity and a rush to execute it. She loves to express the beauty of nature. Her walks in the countryside are invigorating her with energy and fill her head with beauty and a sense of wellbeing. She sees her work reflecting this aspect of her personality, the joyfulness of being in a moment in a beautiful space. She is aiming to bring you this intimate sense of connection we have with life around us. She advocates that a painting can bring a surge of positive energy into a space where there is a lack of problems and you can safely reflect recharging your batteries at the same time.
She is currently working with acrylics. She takes commissions any size and subjects. Please feel free to ask. She works with you on every stage keeping you in the know. She is interested in the decorative arts and can produce beautiful individual interior design to cherish. Talk to her to get your ideas flowing and moving.
Lastly she cares about you and the planet. So every endeavour, appreciation and patronage is a life saving for someone or something as she is actively contributing with charities to make a difference in this world.
20 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070