- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
My art is communicating my unconditional love for the natural world. They are snapshots of delightful moment, realisations, understanding where we stand in the nature. The adventure is discovering new ways to paint, and communicating new ideas. My intention is to bring people into my world using the aesthetics to reconnect us to this beautiful world we are part of. There is a message in that i do. We have the power to create beauty all around us and it is our duty to bring more positive beauty to all.
I have started to paint when i realised that that i could duplicate what i was seeing bringing an artistic licence into the equation. I have started with acrylic more will be going on experimenting as it is fun to try new things.
11 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070