- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Emilie Prouchet - Dalla Costa, born in 1984, is a young visual artist who lives and works in Toulouse.
In 2009, after a Research Master in Visual Arts, she directed her work towards in situ sculptures, thus opening a dialogue between art and environment. Extremely influenced by archaic rituals and customs, she created a universe between strength and fragility where weathering CorTen steels are blended with blown glass.
Her approach demonstrates scientific, archaeological or medical references.
Among her monumental sculpture some of them where created for public order.
She is also lecturer at the University of Toulouse Jean Jaurès Arts Department (France)
1 open listing
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070