- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
David Sanchez Leon (Barcelona, 1979), known by the pseudonym of Leon, shapes their work using different techniques that has been refined over the years. Its main project, and that reflects in all his works, is a reflection on humanity, their daily acts and development in their environment.
His career is short but intense, with a good track record, having already participated in different competitions of contemporary art, both nationally and internationally, among which are the 17th Open International of sculpture in Venice (Italy), 10th Art Fair contemporary Art Madrid (Palacio de Cibeles, Madrid), or recently in 18951 Km Berlin festival, held on the occasion of the reunification of Germany.
Today has different works in private collections spread over three continents.
8 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070