- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
ABOUT MY INSPIRATION "Painting has always been my way to communicate. Convey emotions and feelings through paintings, to arrive in the soul of the observer is my purpose. I have the inspiration from the unsurpassed beauty of nature, by the reflection of light of a sunset, by the sound of the rain when it comes down, by the scents that releases from the spring." The artistic movement to which I am closer is the abstract impressionism, and informal art." MY PAINTING "I create artwork in a single original and do not make reproductions or copies. The technique used by me is excellent quality oil on canvas, painted through the paintbrush, palette knife and often to complete my artworks I use my fingers. The canvas is stretched on a wooden frame and artwork is ready to hang. On the painting there is a layer of final varnish that protects against UV light and dust. The original abstract painting is signed by me on the back of the canvas and is accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity with photo." SHORT BIOGRAFY Davide De Palma was born in Benevento in 1978. Lives his childhood in Pago Veiano village in the province of Benevento cultivating it from an early age the love of drawing, music, poetry and literature. He wrote his first poems at the age of twelve, at the same time began the study of his instrument the guitar and had a passion for drawing. He graduated from a technical institute in Benevento and passion for art led him in 2003 in Bologna, where he studied for two years at the Academy of Fine Arts and lives his move to painting. He currently lives in Montefalcone di Val Fortore. The constant in his life is the love for the art, the search continues deepening the meaning and modes of expression of emotions SOME REWIEWS by Mariateresa De Lucia - Journalist Davide De Palma , artist with his works full of color expresses his personality and his being , blending the colors in swirls of emotions that convey to the viewer the image of His essence , at times, infusing into it the feeling of an image. , in his words is contained the essence of his painting - "Painting is dancing with colors, to tell a mute poetry , surprised to see the world through the eyes of a child , into a hymn of joy to life. Painting is my meditative act , it's my Karma " by Irene - Gallery Maudì in Madrid "I find his artistic research contemporary and very personal. I like his informal art, his compositions who creates through color and I like the color range his use. I find his entire collection very poetic and contrasts, synchronies and nuances of color very beautiful and awesome." °°° THANKS FOR VISIT, Davide
14 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070