- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
When I paint I feel my heart opens with a love of life. I'm deeply inspired by nature and I’m passionately driven in developing uplifting paintings that are enriched with a positive and energetic vibe. Every morning I awake full of gratitude to be able to follow my heart and paint and can’t ever imagine my life without painting.
My inspiration comes from my childhood, nature, flowers, bird watching, long walks, the changing seasons, exploring forests, gazing at the stars, climbing mountains, meditating, swimming in the sea and lazy days in wild meadows.
I have an ever evolving gallery of paintings from welsh landscapes, wild flowers, forests, butterflies, nature and the sea
Paintings are created with love, using a variety of mixed media, acrylics, oils, inks and textural pastes. I adore creating tactile paintings which are begging to be touched. It’s a delight working on a blank canvas seeing my painting emerge from the raw to the organic state.
I'm a prolific painter and over the 10 years I’ve sold over 3000 paintings; online, at art exhibitions and art galleries to collectors in the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Cyprus, Rome, Greece, Malaysia, Spain Malta and Ireland. These hang in private homes, nightclubs, churches and restaurants. One of my clients is a premier league football player.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to purchase a commission painting
10 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070