- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
I'm Italian and for the last few years have been living and producing my work in Bristol, UK. I have used different materials mainly glass and ceramics. The manupilation of these materials have brought me to experiment with new forms and to work with colours.
Currently my work with acrylics comes alive thanks to the mysterious energy that arrives when the canvas is ready to recieve the colours. While working the movement of my body is natural, spontaneous and liberated. I find that while I'm preparing the mixture of paints I am given the chance to see that the technique gives me the infinite possiblilty that the colours offer. The moment when the paints touch the canvas I feel in awe and it is then that my canvases are created.
I hope that my paintings transmit the same freedom and joy that I have when I'm making them.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070