- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
I am a digital artist working in The North East of England. My work explores the themes of isolation, identity, suffering and what it means to be human in the world today. I use online digital tools like Adobe Draw and Adobe Sketch to create art that endeavours to reflect the turbulent times that we live in and how we experience and make sense of it. I often simply use my fingers to push the digital paint around the screen. Combining the benefits of modern technology with this more primitive artistic technique, helps create images that are natural and authentic. It is my hope that this intuitive process will continue to guide me in creating work that is deeply personal but also contains the emotional power to connect with the viewer.
6 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070