- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Chris Tuff is an international, award winning Photographer and Director. As a film-maker his work has received numerous accolades and awards including grand, gold, silver and bronze awards at the New York International Film and TV Festival, US Film Festival, IVCA, Questar and Mercury Awards.
Chris’ work has sold to international collectors and interior designers and been licensed by leading galleries for limited edition fine art prints.
Exclusive collections of work are represented by OnGallery, Artiq Art Consultants, Getty Images, and Arcangel.
‘Montage’ group exhibition at the PZ Gallery, Cornwall including works by acclaimed photographers including Charles Roff, Peter Basch, Rene Burri and John Blakemore.
‘Migrants’ group exhibition and book - Gallery on the Corner, London
Visions Libres magazine
L’Oeil de la Photographie magazine
Art Reveal Magazine
20 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070