- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
I am originally from Africa, but am now living in England. I studied art at night school in Coventry and tried many different mediums. I found I enjoyed some far more than others.
Sometimes I like to sketch, but mostly, I love to work with acrylics on canvas. I like to paint boldly, and with a small amount of texture, usually from my paints.
When I start to draw, or to paint I become obsessive about completing it, and will stay up late to get my vision down onto my paper or my canvas.
Currently, I have no preferential subject. The bottom line is, if something is born in my mind, it has to come out, without any heed to adhering to a specific topic which I would become known for. perhaps that may change in time, but I would rather express what my mind leads me too, than to a set formula.
I hope you find something in my work to enjoy!
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070