- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Cameron has always had a strong connection to music, and his 45RPM series reflects a period in history when music was still created with a raw passion in the studio and less influenced by technology. The iconic 45-single adapter serves as the foundation for each piece. Touching on the pop art genre, the 45RPM series draws the audience back to moments in time when music influenced everything from advertising to politics.
Creativity has been a way of life for Cameron since a young age. His main focus has been in the written word, working in journalism, public relations and corporate communications for the better part of three decades. Cameron has also been a professional actor and stand-up comedian, performing in venues across Ontario and the north central United States.
Cameron’s works are exclusive to a number of private collections in Canada and the United Kingdom. He currently resides in Paris, ON with his wife and children. He is available for commissioned work.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070