- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
I m Bruno miguel ramalhete pereira and I born in Portugal 13 Agust 1982.
Self-taught,from an early age i show interest in Arts,
more properlyin painting and drawing.
A few time later i participated in workshops of oil paintings and acrylics.
Did a intensive course in traditional Portuguese tile painting and watercolour.
For several years I have dedicated myself only to paint landscapes and seascapes in oils
but i find out that joining the combination of several techniques was much more exciting,
create new textures, colours and various materials for painting with a fabulous freedom-the Abstract.
My brush strokes are aggressive ,instinctive ,dramatic and based on a strong combination of faded colors and various textures.
I try to create mystery in the painting,there is my goal.
For me in front of the canvas everything is possible ,my emotions in the moment control the painting.
7 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070