- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Edward Bird was born in 1977. Artist - who is drawing since he know how to use pen and paper - attended Adana Anatolian High School of Fine Arts in 1993 and graduated successfully in 1998, and between 1998-2002, he attended Mersin University Faculty of Fine Arts for his Graphic Design education. He worked as a designer in several advertising agencies in Adana and Istanbul, Turkey. Edward Bird is still running an art gallery of his own, creating new paintings with various techniques and materials. Arts is a need, people sing and write. Painting is an expression of the artist's relationship with the world. Painting is as important as breathing. Mr. Bird aims to express how he sees himself, thus the outer world through his works created with mixed media art. All he is for creating, expressing inner-self.
13 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070