- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
I believes in, “Art can penetrate the very deepest part of us, where no words exist.”
I have been working at the cutting edge of Graphic Design and Visual Art after completing BFA from College of Art, Delhi, India.
My creative works are an exploration of the world around me. Inspired by Kalamkari art and Zentangle I have developed my own style of contemporary art using pen, ink and technology to realize mixed media artworks. My work is often considered a fine example of what possibilities happen when you pair clean, strong forms with a powerful message. My effort has been to showcase how, with the use of bold and rule-breaking visual language, visual art can inspire and be a vital element in the growth of businesses and also in nudging public perceptions in desirable ways.
My portfolio of design clients includes Pepsico, Coca cola, Plan International India to name a few. My art has not only been displayed at art exhibitions but has also struck a chord with organizations seeking to build/extend their brand identity.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070