- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Arthur Meehan was born in New Jersey and studied at the School of Visual Arts (SVA) in Manhattan, New York City - widely considered to be one of the leading art schools in the United States.
His artistic heroes are the sculptor Rodin and photographer Edward Weston. Arthur is inspired by natural beauty - pure and unadorned as nature intended and this informs his beautiful studies. His journey quite simply is 'through the heart'.
Meehan's studies have won a number of prestigious awards:
Single Image-Peoples choice Award, 2017
Black and White Magazine-U.S.A.
1st Place winner at Focus Show – Spark Gallery, Denver, Colorado, USA, 2015. 40 artists were exhibiting.
Spotlight Award – Black and White Magazine U.S.A.(featured in the December 2013 issue).
Featuring in the Saatchi Gallery, The Kings Road, London in an on-screen exhibition of photographers’ work from around the globe, 2013.
Winner - 'Fine Art Still Life' category at the PX3 Prix de la Photographic, Paris. 2010 - Europe's biggest and most prestigious photography competition.
Winner - 'Fine Art Nude' category at the International Photography Awards, 2009 - one of the most comprehensive photographic competitions in the World.
Award of Excellence Black and White Magazine,USA, 2008
2013 - "Raw Beauty" Gallery 1, The Netherlands
2012 - "Contour" Studio Bergamott, Stockholm
2012 - "The Muse" Park Walk Gallery, London
2010 - "The Wine Box Series" Park Walk Gallery, London
2008 - "A Personal View" Park Walk Gallery, London
2016-Luminaire Arts Gallery Opening London,U.K.
2015 - Focus Show, Spark Gallery, Denver, Colorado, USA
2015 - The Big Picture Show, in conjunction with the Month of Photography, Denver, Colorado, USA
2010 - The Chronical, Gun Gallery, Stockholm, Sweden
2010 - ArtLondon, Chelsea, London, UK
2008 - 20th Anniversary Exhibition, Park Walk Gallery, London
9 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070