- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
“I work in the field of assemblage – bringing together different elements to create interesting juxtapositions and harmonies. I am particularly interested in developing the stories that objects want to tell when combined together – be they historical, biographical or imaginary.
“I am drawn to old, corroded, weathered materials and artefacts. I find that when materials and artefacts that have a history embedded in their surfaces come together there is a tremendous chatter and creative energy as they begin to weave new narratives that take their history and embellish it in imaginative ways.
“I try to capture this chatter in my work, configuring the individual elements into a composition that sets off creative narratives in the mind of the viewer.”
• Studied Art and Environmental Education at Lancaster University before working in community arts and then further education, teaching across the art and design range but particularly drawing, sculpture and photography.
• Completed MA in Fine Art at Norwich School of Art and Design in 2004.
• Moved to Devon in April 2014 and runs West Devon Art Workshops.
• Andy has exhibited widely across the country and is currently looking for a South West gallery to represent his work.
1 open listing
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070