- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
About Alexander Ow
Alexander Ow is an award winning Singapore-born professional photographer, who specializes in Advertising and Commercial Photography.
An image creator for over 25 years, Alexander has been fortunate enough to be involved with both local and international advertising agencies, magazines, brands and celebrities.
Alexander has worked with a large breadth of clients including Sony, Heineken, Levi’s, Dior, Louis Vuitton, and Cartier. His years of experience with SPH Magazines got him clicking shutters for CLEO, Women’s Weekly, and internationally recognized Harpers Bazaar. He also lectured at Singapore Polytechnic - School of Design, First Media Design Academy, and Objectifs. Most recently, he was at Asia’s first visual marketplace, Pixerf, as Lead Photographer and Curator.
His journey as a creative began in 1989. “I was a graphic design student at Temasek Polytechnic, but the lure of the lens beckoned during a photography module and I’ve never looked back since. I’ve also ventured into videography, where I spin moving visuals to tell stories of people and brands.”
Alexander’s work is always about ensuring a progressive aesthetic to any given campaign. Technically proficient, and with a strong background in the pre-digital era of photography, his ability to capture dynamic visuals without the need to rely on heavy post-production and photo manipulation. This allows him to be adaptable to changes and situations. It is for these reasons Alexander has been the preferred choice for clients in the creative industry.
Alexander is currently a partner of RAW, Asia’s first co working space for Photographers, where they Learn, Work and Play. Former Founder of Wizards of Lights Pte Ltd (1997-2010), Alexander now is the Founder and Lead Photographer of Light Wizards.
His philosophy towards his craft is simple: “possess the Desire, Devotion and Discipline to create nothing less than captivating work.” And when he can, he travels for inspiration – for there’s never a dearth of it in the world.
8 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070