- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
"I create one off original paintings, I never replicate them. I mainly use acrylic paint but like to dabble with oils as well. I don’t follow ‘a style’ per se. I paint what I love, what inspires me and I hope this is conveyed in my paintings. I want the viewers of my paintings to enjoy what their seeing, whether they chose to make a purchase or not.
Painting excites me, a shape, a colour, a landscape or a cloudy sky can spark an idea which I aim to capture on canvas. My paintings evoke my emotions, they make me feel Cheerful or Content. Some have a tranquil, relaxing effect with soft tones and delicate brush strokes; whilst others are bold, vibrant and break away from traditional ideas bringing a feeling of exhilaration and excitement"
12 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070